This client contacted us after receiving a recommendation about our proposal writing. They wanted their new proposals to:
- Convey the passion and emotive component of their business (alongside their hard-and-fast results and outcomes)
- Look visually interesting and appealing
- Meet the strict standards for the new government RFPs.
We sat down with them and really got a feel for the work their social-business did. We went on to develop four proposals for them where we:
- Designed interesting visuals and graphics that developed and reflected their brand
- Collected and incorporated specific examples and case studies that highlighted their difference
- Developed highly tailored and balanced content that:
- Was professional yet personable so the audience was engaged and could connect with the writing
- Leveraged the positive unique aspects of their business
- Showed compliance with the RFPs requests and focused on outcome delivery.
Our client received outstanding feedback and won all four contracts. We've since written four more winning proposals for them.
Feedback from our client
"Shamili has been instrumental in a significant rewrite of a number of critical business proposal documents. Shamili's willingness and ability to shift information from a legacy format into cutting edge effective written communication is extraordinary. If you are considering a writer for a must win proposal or tender - get Shamili on board."
— Managing Director, Government contracted business based in New Zealand