26 Oct 2021 (9:00) - 27 Oct 2021 (16:00)
Parnell Hotel & Conference Centre, 10-20 Gladstone Road, Parnell, Auckland, 1052, New ZealandView map
Free parking onsite
Discounts available for group bookings - Contact us.
Tutor: Ruth Hamilton
Ruth is an experienced trainer who has lectured degree students in technical writing and online documentation. As the director of WritersInc, Ruth has extensive business writing experience and understands the challenges people face with communicating through writing. Ruth’s training style is engaging and hands-on to optimise and consolidate learning. Most of all, Ruth believes training must be fun and enjoyable.
"Ruth is a great facilitator and I've walked away with a much better understanding of how to structure a document. The course exceeded expectations and I have a new confidence when it comes to writing."
- The course must be paid in full at least 14 days before the course start date.
- There is no charge to transfer a booking to another name as long as the course is paid in full at least 14 days before the course start date.
- If there are less than 5 attendees, WritersInc reserves the right to reschedule the course or provide a full refund.
- Due to costs outside of our control, WritersInc have to charge a cancellation fee - see fees below.
- 15+ days: $50 booking fee
- 8 – 14 days: 50% of course fee
- 0 – 7 days: No refund
26 Oct 2021 (9:00) - 27 Oct 2021 (16:00) Add to calendar